Your starter kit includes a solid introduction to instructional design, with an overview of the
12-Step Langevin Design Cycle. As an added bonus, we've even snuck in a few of our design secrets!
Not only will we share the facts about instructional design, and clear up some of the misconceptions, we'll share:
- Tips for determining if there is a training need
- Questions to ask to identify design constraints
- Guidelines for listing and analyzing tasks
- Format for writing performance-based objectives
- Tips for selecting instructional methods
- Process for structuring your course
- And much more!
Sounds good, doesn't it? With the help of this kit, you'll have a great start to improving your instructional design skills!
Simply fill out the form to the right to receive your Instructional Designer Starter Kit.